Suhr Classic T Pro Electric Guitar 3-Tone Burst – Rosewood Neck
When our customers asked for an instrument with all the tone and playability of our Classic T Antique, without the antiquing – we listened. The Classic T Pro marries vintage design with modern improvements resulting in an instrument that is capable of producing iconic tones while retaining the build quality, features and playability you’ve come to expect from Suhr. This is a standard vintage shape that many of us grew up with and has the addition of a contoured heel where the neck bolts on for easy access to all the frets.
The Classic T Pro features a quarter-sawn Maple neck with your choice of Maple (on Swamp Ash body) or Indian Rosewood (on Alder body) fingerboard. The neck is tinted and finished with our satin acrylic urethane, which provides the smooth feel of natural wood as well as protection from moisture.
The SSCII is our proprietary silent single coil system. The SSCII is installed inside the body of the guitar and works with traditional single coil pickups. It reduces 60 cycle hum and has no impact on tone, no batteries to change – just transparent noise reduction.
- Guitar Model: Classic T Pro
- Body Wood: Alder
- Pickguard: Parchment 3-Ply
- Finishe: 3 Tone Burst
- Neck Wood: Tinted Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Neck Back Shape: Even C Medium .840″-.920″
- Fingerboard Radius: 9″-12″ Compound
- Frets: Medium Stainless Steel (.055″x.090″)
- Nut: 1.650″ Tusq
- Bridge Pickup: Classic T
- Neck Pickup: Classic T (Chrome) or SSV Humbucker (Chrome)
- SSCII: Equipped
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Wilkinson 3 Saddle
- Color: Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Suhr Gig Bag
Condition: This unit is brand new fresh from the factory. Vision Guitar is an authorized Suhr dealer!