Rock N Roll Relics La T-Bastard – USA Hand Made Aged Guitar w/Bigsby!
Hand Made in the USA!
Rock N’ Roll Relics has been in business since 2005. We are all about building guitars that play great, sound great and look cool. All our guitars are hand-crafted and custom-built from the ground up. Each build is given detailed attention from start to finish.
All our set neck models are made from African Mahogany with 2 way stainless truss rod and the choice of ebony or rosewood finger-board. Necks on all models have hand roll edges for a smooth and vintage feel up and and down the neck. Aging level for bodies, necks and hardware is light, medium and heavy. ALL our finish work Is done In nitrocellulose Lacquer and applied thin and vintage like to achieve that natural feel and tone. No plastics or poly’s are used on any of our builds.
La T-Bastard Features:
- Model: La T-Bastard
- Body: Ash
- Color: Aged White
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Pickups: D. Allen Hot Rebel Filtertron pickups
- Profile: C-Shape, .800-.920
- Radius: 9.5
- Fret Wire: Jescar 47×95 Medium Jumbo
- Pickguard: Single Ply Black
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Bridge: Advance Plating w/Brass Compensated Saddles + Bigsby Tremolo
- Potentiometers: Emerson Custom 500k
- Capacitor: .047 Sprague Orange Drop
- Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: 10-46
- Case: Hardshell Case
Condition: This guitar is brand new, fresh from the factory. You’re purchasing from an authorized Rock And Roll Relics dealer. The pictures are of the actual guitar for sale.