Rock N Roll Relics Heartbreaker Model Electric Guitar
Hand Made in the USA!
Rock N’ Roll Relics has been in business since 2005. We are all about building guitars that play great, sound great and look cool. All our guitars are hand-crafted and custom-built from the ground up. Each build is given detailed attention from start to finish.
All our set neck models are made from African Mahogany with 2 way stainless truss rod and the choice of ebony or rosewood finger-board. Necks on all models have hand roll edges for a smooth and vintage feel up and and down the neck. Aging level for bodies, necks and hardware is light, medium and heavy. ALL our finish work Is done In nitrocellulose Lacquer and applied thin and vintage like to achieve that natural feel and tone. No plastics or poly’s are used on any of our builds.
This Heartbreaker Model features a mahogany body & set neck with a rosewood fingerboard. Loaded with ThroBak Vintage Repro P90 Guitar Pickups. Standard volume and tone controls. This guitar is light, resonant, and a tone monster!
Heartbreaker Model Features:
- Body & Neck: African Mahogany (Chambered Body)
- Carve Top
- Finish: Beautifully Goldtop (extra heavy aging)
- Radius: 12″
- Profile’s: 59’s .877 @1st Fret
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret wire: Jescar 45 X 100 Medium Jumbo
- Pickguard: Cream
- Pickups: ThroBak Vintage Repro P90 Guitar Pickups
- Capacitors: .022 Russian Military
- Pots CTS: 500K Volume | 500K Tone
- Bridge: Tone Pros Nashville
- Stop Tail: Tone Pros Aluminum
- This guitar weigh’s 8 pounds, 2 ounces
- Hardshell case included
Condition: This guitar is brand new, fresh from the factory. You’re purchasing from an authorized Rock And Roll Relics dealer. The pictures are of the actual guitar for sale.