PedalTrain CLASSIC 2 Medium Size Pedalboard With Tour Case (24″ x 12.5″)
Pedaltrain’s all-new Classic Series is rooted in the company’s best-selling pedal board models. Pedaltrain has incorporated design improvements that make these models better than ever. The Classic 2 should be familiar to you. Based on the original PT-2, the Classic 2 features Pedaltrain’s original four-rail design and traditional rail spacing. However, the Classic 2 has been updated with an open front design (portholes are history) making power supply mounting more flexible and convenient. The elevation has been raised by approximately 1” to clear a wider variety of power supplies and switching systems.
Included with purchase is 96” of Pedaltrain’s professional grade hook-and-loop pedal fastener and plenty of zip ties for securing cables.
Classic 2 is available for purchase with either Pedaltrain’s redesigned fitted soft case (featuring a heavy-duty metal zipper and reinforced stress points) or Pedaltrain’s new professional-grade tour case.
PedalTrain Classic 2 Features:
- Frame: 24×12.5×3.5 inches (60.9×31.7×8.9 cm)
- Featherweight, aircraft grade aluminum 3.4 lbs. (1.47 kg)
- Included: 96 inches (244 cm) Pedaltrain’s professional grade adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals
- Assortment of zip ties for organizing and securing cables
- Bracket Compatibility: New VDL-BK (Voodoo Lab), New UNI-BK (Universal), BRKT-2, UBKT-2
Condition: These are brand new, fresh from the factory. You’re purchasing from an authorized PedalTrain dealer.