G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy 3-Tone Sunburst Nitro Finish – Seth Lover Neck
Hand Made in the USA!
The G&L ASAT® Classic Bluesboy™ is a factory-modded version of Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. For players looking for the unmistakable warmth of a classic humbucker in the neck position, the Bluesboy delivers with a well-balanced pairing of a Seymour Duncan Seth Lover alnico humbucker and a single-coil G&L Magnetic Field Design™ bridge pickup designed by Leo Fender†. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil MFD™ bridge pickup delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the neck ‘bucker and you’ll discover all the charismatic warmth you could ask for. Put ‘em together and you’ll find yourself immersed in exploring the limits of this guitar’s surprising versatility.
The Bluesboy’s hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, while its 12” radius lets you bend notes deeply and its Plek-dressed medium-jumbo nickel frets deliver silky playability. The moment you open the luxurious custom-fit Tolex hardshell case made by G&G Quality Case, you’ll be greeted with a stunning instrument and delicious aroma that’ll have your pulse racing. Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on™.
G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy Features:
- FINISH: Limited genuine nitro-cellulose lacquer!
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2″
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ single coil in bridge position, Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbucker in neck position
- BODY WOOD: Alder
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: 9.5″ radius and 1 11/16″ nut-width
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, nickel, Plek dressed
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- CASE: G&G deluxe tolex
- This guitar weighs 7 pounds, 8 ounces!
Condition: This guitar is brand new, fresh from the factory. You’re purchasing from an authorized G&L Guitars dealer.