Greer Amps Southland Harmonic Overdrive
The Southland Harmonic Overdrive is built on the Lightspeed Organic Overdrive platform, we have developed what we believe to be the best overdrive on the market. The Lightspeed was built with the specific purpose of being a light to mild overdrive. The Southland is the next logical step for the Lightspeed platform—more gain, with two stages of clipping (utilizing different diode types for each stage of clipping), a focused midrange (not that annoying “hump”), and a bit of presence on top of the signal, to help cut through the mix. The Southland Harmonic Overdrive, like the Lightspeed, is touch sensitive, responds to pick attack, and has dynamics that just won’t stop. On top of that, we’ve selected a chip to drive the Southland that takes it to the next level.
The Southland Harmonic Overdrive will fit with any musical style, and pairs amazingly well with the Lightspeed Organic Overdrive. If you’re looking for two pedals that stack amazingly well together, and can give you a rich, harmonics-filled overdrive tone, then it’s time to get a Southland Harmonic Overdrive, AND a Lightspeed Organic Overdrive, today!!!
- Amazing mild to medium overdrive and crunch!
- Thick harmonics, amazing sustain!
- Focused midrange (without the annoying hump), and extended presence range, to help cut through the mix!
- True Bypass!
- Uses 9-Volt battery or standard neg. center, 2.1mm power supply.
- Built with top quality components
- Lifetime Warranty to the original owner!
Condition: This unit is brand new from an authorized Greer Amps dealer.