G&L LB-100 Electric Bass Guitar 3-Tone Sunburst
Hand Made in the USA!
The G&L LB-100 made its debut twenty years ago in response to bassists asking for a subtle evolution of the p-style platform. With a slightly streamlined body shape for improved comfort and balance, the LB-100 also brought the G&L Saddle Lock bridge for richer note definition and sustain. In the late ‘90s tastes were changing and the popularity of the p-style platform waned, and the LB-100 was discontinued.
While the tone remains unchanged, thanks to a faithful recreation of the original LB-100 Alnico V pickup wound in-house at G&L, playability is enhanced with Plek fret processing making this LB-100 the best yet.
Made in Leo Fender’s historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the LB-100 is now available with a wide range of custom options including body and neck woods, body and neck finishes, neck profiles and pickguard materials.
G&L L-2500 Features:
- PICKUP: G&L Alnico V split-coil humbucking
- BODY WOOD: Swamp Ash
- BODY FINISH: 3-Tone Sunburst
- NECK WOOD: Hard Rock Maple with matching fingerboard
- NECK FINISH: Satin Light Tint Finish
- NECK PROFILE: G&L 1 5/8″ Medium C with 9 1/2″ radius
- FRETS: Medium Jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: Custom G&L “Ultra-Lite” with aluminum tapered string posts
- BRIDGE: G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- ELECTRONICS: volume, tone
- CASE: deluxe Tolex hardshell
- This bass guitar weighs a light 8 pounds, 4 ounces!
Condition: This guitar is brand new, fresh from the factory. You’re purchasing from an authorized G&L Guitars dealer.