G&L L-2500 5-String Electric Bass Guitar – Natural Finish
Hand Made in the USA!
The foundation of the L-2500 is a pair of G&L Magnetic Field Design™ humbuckers backed by the flexible Tri-Tone™ control system, providing the sort of versatility that’ll let you find your tone no matter what kind of bass line you’re laying down. The Tri-Tone system features a trio of mini toggles for pickup selection, series/parallel signal routing and active/passive operation, as well as a trio of knobs for volume, treble and bass.
With all that under the hood, Leo gave the L-2000 the kind of chops that’ll fit in any situation, from classic R&B to power-packed rock to poppin’ funk. With the addition of a meaty low ‘B’, the L-2500 brings a crushing bottom end that’s tight and well defined. What’s more, the L-2500 features an innovative Leo Fender-designed Saddle-Lock™ bridge to transfer string energy right into the body end-grain for an incredibly resonant instrument. On the other end is a comfortable, C-shaped neck checking in with a comfortable 9 1/2″ radius and 21 Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets ready to deliver silky playability.
G&L L-2500 Features:
- PICKUPS: Two G&L Magnetic Field humbucking pickups
- BODY WOOD: Empress with white binding
- NECK WOOD: Hard Rock Maple with Maple fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L 1 3/4″ Medium C 5 with 12″ radius
- FRETS: Medium Jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: Custom G&L “Ultra-Lite” with aluminum tapered string posts
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- ELECTRONICS: Tri-Tone™ system with 3-position pickup selector, series/parallel switch, 3-position pre-amp mode switch, volume, treble, bass
- CASE: deluxe Tolex hardshell
- This bass guitar weighs a light 8 pounds, 4 ounces!
Condition: This guitar is brand new, fresh from the factory. You’re purchasing from an authorized G&L Guitars dealer.