G&L ASAT Deluxe Electric Guitar – Alpine White
Hand Made in the USA!
The G&L ASAT® Deluxe takes the iconic ASAT into humbucker territory while retaining the feel and playability that have made the ASAT a perennial favorite among players. Essentially a fusion of Fullerton and Kalamazoo, the Deluxe features Seymour Duncan humbuckers housed in a Premium Flame Maple Top over Mahogany body with natural Wood Binding. An innovative G&L Saddle-Lock™ bridge transfers string energy right into the body end-grain to make the most of the resonant body wood combination. The familiar ASAT feel continues with a hard-rock maple neck sporting an easy-playing satin finish, comfortable 9 1/2″ radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets for silky playability.
The moment you open the luxurious Tolex hardshell case, you’ll be greeted with a stunning instrument and delicious aroma that’ll have your pulse racing.
Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on™.
G&L ASAT Classic Deluxe Features:
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2″
- PICKUPS: Neck – G&L AS4255C, Bridge – G&L AW4368C
- BODY WOOD: Alder w/rear body contour
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple (satin light tint finish with matching neck binding)
- NECK PROFILE: G&L Modern Classic with 9 1/2″ radius
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock™ with chrome-plated brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone with push/pull coil split for both pickups
- CASE: deluxe Tolex hardshell
- This guitar weighs 8 pounds, 1 ounces!
Condition: This guitar is brand new, fresh from the factory. You’re purchasing from an authorized G&L Guitars dealer.