Free The Tone EFS-4 External Footswitch for ARC-3
The FREE THE TONE “EFS-4” is a custom product to be used with the ARC-3 and is manufactured to order when assembling rack systems/pedal boards for professional artists. Each time we upload system pictures of artists on our Facebook or Twitter page, many of the viewers send us requests to make this footswitch unit available to them.
Connected to the E1–E4 terminals on the ARC-3, the EFS-4 allows the user to recall Program Presets PS8, PS9, and PS10 (initial configuration) which cannot be recalled from the main unit. By assigning various functions such as switching an effects loop on/off to the E1–E4 terminals, the user can make full use of the features already implemented in the ARC-3 and can construct a more flexible sound system.
- Preset numbers PS8, PS9, and PS10 can be recalled (initial configuration).
- By assigning effects loops (L1–L8) to the terminals, individual effects loops can be turned on/off at any time even in Preset mode.
- Up to four different control signals can be sent by assigning CSW1–8, CTL1–6, MUTE1, and MUTE2.
- Controls: 4 x Momentary footswitch
- Terminals: 4 x Standard 1/4″ phone jack
- Dimensions (W x D x H, incl. protrusions): 116 x 138 x 69 mm (4.57 x 5.43 x 2.72 in.)
- Weight: approx. 500 g (1.1 lbs)
Condition: This unit is brand new, fresh from the factory. Vision Guitar is an authorized Free The Tone dealer.