Bogner Studio Series Harlow Bubinga Boost “Bloom Compression”
The Bogner Harlow is a unique boost pedal with a “Bloom” compression feature, which serves up dynamic three-dimensional punch and tastefully transparent squeeze. The 100% analog circuit delivers a wide range of boost – from crystal-clear light boost to a thick and meaty high-output assault on your amp’s input section – you’ll never want to turn it off. At the heart of the Harlow is a custom audio transformer created by legendary audio pioneer Mr. Rupert Neve.
Harlow Studio Series Features:
- Bubinga exotic hardwood top panel
- Hand formed, – sanded, – layered and – finished
- Look and feel of the vintage mixing consoles from the 60’s
- True bypass
- Controls: level, tone and bloom (controls compression)
- Interactive Jewel light reacts to your playing dynamics
- Rupert Neve Designs audio transformer
- Jacks: input, output
- 9VDC power-connector, 50mA or more
Condition: These are brand new, fresh from the factory. Vision Guitar is an authorized Bogner Amplification dealer!