Analog Man Juicer Compressor Pedal – 3-Way High Cut Switch Upgrade
Our JUICER is the first Orange Squeezer clone, first available in 2001. Since then we have continued to tweak and improve it. Now it’s the quietest OS type pedal available, with lower hiss levels and low noise even with cheap unregulated power supplies.
- 100% original (not WD reissue) Dan Armstrong O.S. circuit and sound.
- Fabulous to use as a stacking pedal into OD or DIST pedals for added coolness in tone!
- Built into the smaller box as shown on the right.
- True Bypass with 3PDT switch
- NOS 2N5457 transistors, germanium diodes, and JRC4558D op-amp chip
- Expensive high quality Matsushita/Panasonic capacitors
- Power jack standard in 2014, still works fine with a battery.
- Do not share power or you may have noise from the power supply.
- UK made RE’AN jacks for best noise isolation and operation.
- Durable Orange Powder-Coated finish with Orange peel texture!
- Small box 2.5″ x 4.75″ x 1.5″ not including jacks, switch, etc
- One knob, external volume knob (original orange squeezer had a volume trim pot inside)
- About 8 dB of gain available at factory BIAS setting.
- The Bias trim pot is inside, as it does not need adjustment once it is set right.