A/DA GSC-5 Guitar Cabinet Simulator & DI Box
The GCS-5 is a compact, lightweight solution for live performance and recording applications. The GCS-5 provides the tone that the combination of speakers, cabinets and microphones deliver without the actual equipment.
The GCS-5 features all-analog circuitry and an unconventional set of filters that are tuned to simulate the acoustic resonance of a mic’d guitar speaker cabinet. All of the tonal combinations simulate real-world speaker cabinets and mic placement. The GCS-5 is inserted between the output of your preamplifier, poweramp or pedal board and a recording interface or PA system. The GCS-5 puts the guitar player back in control and gives them the opportunity to keep “their tone” consistent from gig to gig as well as in the studio.
- AMERICAN-BRITISH style speaker selector.
- LEVEL control with an LED meter
- Improved, low noise design.
- XLR OUTPUT compatible with phantom power
- 20db INPUT PAD for connecting large power amp signals
- HEADPHONE OUTPUT with level control for private monitoring and practice
- 9VDC at 250mA.
Condition: These are brand new, fresh from the factory. Vision Guitar is an authorized ADA dealer!