3-Port Side-Mountable Interface Patch Panel Kit For Pedaltrain Boards
Have all of the ins/outs of your pedalboard in one place with locking connections like the pros! Simply mount this underneath the side rail of your Pedaltrain board and install connectors! The great thing about these side panels is that they can be mounted using the Pedaltrain board’s stock feet! Works on larger models, see below for exact measurements!
This side panel is also great for mounting to the side wall of your rack case (if you do not have room or the need for a 1U panel). Included are (2) TS/TRS locking feed through connectors
This kit is perfect for the D.I.Y. Pedalboard Builder and includes:
- 3-Port Side-Mountable Panel with Pre-Tapped Holes & Label Squares (2 ports are designated for in/out and 1 port is a spare for future expansion, or we can supply a handy USB charger to fit in that port at additional cost)
- (2) Black D Series Panel Mount Locking TRS Feed-through Couplers (Functions for both TS and TRS applications. 3.5 Inch Overall Length)
- (1) Plastic blanking plate as pictured
- (10) 4-40 Threadcutting Screws to Mount Connectors Into Panel
- (4) 8-18 Metal Drilling Screw for Mounting Panel to Board
- (4) Rubber Dust Covers to Cover Solder Connections on Panel Mount Connectors
- (15) Black 4″ Long Ty-Wraps
- (10) Black Ty-Wrap Stick On Saddles
- Can be mounted to any flat surface like top of falt pedalboard or inside wall of rack or road case
Note: Does not work on Nano, PT-CL2 or PT-CLJ boards. This panel will not work on legacy Pedaltrain 2 or Pedaltrain 1 options either. Higher feet must be installed to the board for the panel to fit. Height of the panel is 1 3/4″ (44.4mm) tall and the width is 3 3/8″ (85.7mm) so you can measure to insure if this panel will work under your board or not.
Condition: This unit is brand new, fresh from the factory. Vision Guitar is an authorized reseller!